Friday 12 June 2015

Apple And Carrot Detoxing Juice

I've been planning to do a little detox fast for quite a while now, and I found this week as the perfect week to complete the fast. I haven't decided if It's going to be a one-day or three-day fast yet, but I'm just thinking of taking every day as it comes!

When detoxing, the main key is to drink a lot of water, and a lot of juice. I also find it more effective if I don't have any school or plans, because then I can sort of schedule up the day after how I'm feeling at the moment. This is the first time I've ever done a detoxing fast, so I'm really just in the staring phase of figuring out how it all works, and what works best for me. 

The most known fruit is, apple. Because as they say: "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." Apple juice is awesome when cleaning up the system. It helps flushing out the wastes, and especially if you have changed lifestyle, you should consider doing a detoxing cure. I really felt like I needed to refresh the system after changing my whole lifestyle, and get rid of the rests of unhealthy material and stuff that my body won't take up, out.


Press all of the ingredients through a juicer and you'll have this wonderful, fresh and detoxing juice which you can keep in the fridge for the whole day, and enjoy whenever you want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment