Wednesday 10 June 2015

Banana Ice Cream With Wild Berries And Chocolate Sauce


As you who follow me on instagram, you already know that I´m really into those simple effortless bowls of pure goodness - and I would for all reasons allow this bowl of banana ice cream to be called exactly that. I reckon with that if I'd come up with the idea of placing a couple of bananas and other good stuff in a food processor and mix, I would have eaten a countless amount of banana ice cream bowls already, today. Banana ice cream now is the love of my life, and I bet it's going to be yours as well if you try it out!

 BANANA ICE CREAM WITH WILD BERRIES AND CHOCOLATE SAUCE
Serves 2

Ice Cream
2 large bananas, frozen
1 handful wild berries, frozen or fresh
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract

Chocolate Sauce
1 tbsp raw cocoa powder
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp water

All you really have to do when making the banana ice cream is putting the ingredients into a food processor and blend for a couple of minutes. Tip: When freezing the bananas, it may be a good tip to peel the banana and roughly cut into pieces before adding into a plastic bag and placing it in the freezer. Combine the ingredients for the chocolate sauce and pour it over before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment