Saturday 23 May 2015

Whole Buckwheat Banana & Cinnamon Porridge


Hi my dearest readers! So as you already know, I am a HUGE porridge fan. I feel like porridges will always turn out delicious no matter what you throw in, and that also applies this one. But that probably have something to do with the perfect combination of banana and cinnamon in it. You can´t go wrong with that combination. Anyways, I really think this is a breakfast I´m going to make a lot and experiment a lot with in the coming time!


 Whole Buckwheat Banana & Cinnamon Porridge
Serves one

1/2 cup whole buckwheat, soaked overnight
1/2 cup water
2 tsps cinnamon
1 banana, half of it mashed

Drain the whole buckwheats and have them in a pot. Add the water and the rest of the ingredients, but make sure to save the other half of the banana as topping later. Place the pot on the stove top and let it cook on medium heat. It takes about 5 minutes to cook it, but make sure to stir well all the time. 
Top it off with whatever you have by hand, but my favourite is sliced banana, grapes and the beloved peanut butter.


No comments:

Post a Comment